Gift in Kind
Gift-in-Kind (GIK) allows businesses to donate goods, products, and services to Lobo Athletics through the UNM Lobo Club. GIK donations include the following: food, hotels, vehicles, equipment, and other diverse needs of the Athletics Department. The GIK program allows local businesses to donate these various items in lieu of an annual cash donation and become eligible for ticket and parking benefits. GIK donations may be declined if it's a product, good, or service that the athletic department does not have a want/need for.
In return for GIK donations, businesses will also receive the benefits below:
- Positive exposure with Lobo Club members, student-athletes, coaches and staff, as well as future Lobo Club student-athletes and their families.
- Listing in the UNM Visiting Team Guide (if applicable) - distributed to ALL visiting teams.
- Opportunity to purchase season tickets for Lobo Athletics.
- Priority seating at certain levels of support
- Priority parking at certain levels of support
- Gift-in-kind donations could be considered tax deductible if not used for the purchase of priority seating.
Lobo Club Gift-In-Kind Partners
Donated services or items (i.e. food and beverage, printing, hotels, facility rentals, etc.) that would normally be purchased by the UNM Athletic Department are considered gifts-in-kind and are always appreciated. All gifts-in-kind must be submitted in writing and pre-approved by the Director of Annual Giving.
We hope you will consider being a partner with Lobo Athletics.
We truly believe that this partnership is a win-win situation for your business, Lobo Athletics, and the Albuquerque community.
For more information, please contact
Bre Schroth,Director of Development, Annual Giving at 505-925-2582.