Our Lobo Club staff exists to serve. We serve our student-athletes, the University of New Mexico, and the community. We will always act with integrity, accountability, great stewardship, effective communication and a positive attitude.
Jalen DominguezExecutive Director & Senior Associate Athletic Director of Development
Madison BaumannExecutive Director: Alumni Lettermen's Association Learn More
UNM Lobo Club
UNM Lobo Club
UNM Athletics | Lobo Club
MSC04 2685- 1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131
UNM Lobo Club
1155 University Boulevard SE
- SSSC 2nd Floor
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106
What is the Lobo Club?
- The Lobo Club is a non-profit organization established to accept private gifts and donations for the benefit of the University of New Mexico Athletic Department. Since 1932, Lobo Club members have made donations that provide scholarships, facilities, and other support necessary for Lobo student-athletes to excel academically and compete for championships.
Why should I donate to the Lobo Club?
- Impact the lives of nearly 450 student-athletes.
- Opportunity to purchase priority seating at Lobo Football, Men's Basketball and Women's Basketball.
- Opportunity to purchase priority seating at Lobo Football bowl games, Mountain West Conference Tournament and NCAA Tournaments participated in by UNM.
- Parking priority for Lobo Football, Men's Basketball and Women's Basketball.
Are there payment options available?
- Yes. A donor may pay with cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover. Please contact our office for more information.
Does the Lobo Club accept matching gifts from companies?
- Yes. The Lobo Club encourages all donors to check if their employer matches charitable contributions. Matching gifts are one more way you can make an even greater contribution to the overall success of Lobo Athletics.
Is my gift tax deductible?
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed in December 2017, has repealed the “80/20” rule for charitable giving related to seating and therefore all contributions tied to a seat purchase are no longer considered to be tax deductible. All donations not related to seating, are tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
What will my season ticket contribution go towards now?
- Your contribution will still go towards the nearly $5.1 million scholarship cost for our 450 student-athletes at the University of New Mexico competing in 22 varsity sports.
Can I still receive a tax deduction while giving to the Lobo Club?
- Yes. Above and beyond giving towards the Lobo Scholarship Fund or giving to one of 22 sport enhancement funds may still be considered a tax-deductible gift. As always, please consult your tax advisor on all tax related questions.
If I have more questions, who can I contact?
- The staff of the Lobo Club is happy to assist you. You can reach our office at 505-925-2582 Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 5:00. As always, we encourage you to consult your tax advisor on all tax related questions.