Lobo Club Ambassadors are a group of passionate volunteers and current Lobo Club members who are dedicated to raising money to support UNM student-athletes. You do not have to be a professional fundraiser to be an Ambassador. Those who join the Ambassador Program (formerly called the “Membership Drive”) are asked to engage friends, family members, and colleagues to actively support UNM Athletics in our climb to the top of the Mountain West Conference.Although this commitment requires time and effort, the Ambassador Program is a fun and exciting way to strengthen your bond (and the bond of others) with UNM Athletics through the Lobo Club.
- Win great prizes such as a trip on a charter plane with the Lobo Football team, private events with coaches, VIP tickets, Lobo gear and more.
- Enjoy networking opportunities at various athletic events and receptions.
- Exclusive invites.
- Hear the latest Lobo news first, directly from the source.
- Meet Lobo coaches and student-athletes.
- Build friendships.
To Be A Successful Ambassador:
- HAVE FUN!
- Invest in Lobo student-athletes by making your own Lobo Club pledge first. Every member makes a difference!
- Be excited and upbeat about Lobo Athletics.
- Assist in the Lobo Club renewal process.
- Recruit new Lobo Club members.
- Attend as many Ambassador Program events as possible.
- Engage friends, family members and colleagues in UNM Athletics.
- Provide feedback, advice and ideas on the Ambassador Program.
For more information, please contact the Lobo Club at 925-CLUB (2582)